Practice Areas for Dallas DWI Attorneys
The mission of Bristol & Dubiel LLP, is to provide each and every client with the highest quality Dallas DWI defense representation. We deliver on that promise of quality by:
Consistent Communication—Never wonder what’s happening with your case. At Bristol & Dubiel LLP, you’ll know we’re a team working together to resolve your DWI case with the best possible outcome. You will not have an assistant call you back, but will have your Dallas DWI lawyer, Murray L. Bristol, available to answer your concerns and questions and the law regarding drunk driving, Texas driver’s license suspension, expungement, or other criminal law issues.
Aggressive Legal Strategies— Murray Bristol has been trained through courses by experts of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in Standardized Field Sobriety Tests (SFST). Therefore, he knows what police officers look for when making DWI arrests, and how to effectively defend his clients who are charged with alcohol related offenses. Furthermore, he understands that sometimes the only way to keep a conviction off your record, is to try your Dallas DWI case before a judge or jury to obtain an acquittal or not guilty.
We will work hard to protect your rights in criminal court and in administrative hearings. Our Dallas DWI attorneys represent clients in the following DWI/DUI cases:
- DWI / DUI: For many people, a DWI or DUI is their first arrest and criminal charge. A DWI charge can have serious consequences in terms of jail time, fines, car insurance, employment and loss of driving privileges.
- Drug Charges: Our Dallas DWI attorneys work on behalf of people charged with drug crimes during the arrest for driving while intoxicated, public intoxication, boating while intoxicated or minor in possession of alcohol.
- Texas Driver’s License Suspension: If you failed or refused a breath or blood test, the Texas Department of Public Safety will try to suspend your license; therefore, you must hire an attorney that knows the law to give you the best chance to save your driving privileges.
- Occupational Driver’s License: If DPS suspends your driver’s license for refusing a breath or blood test, getting convicted for driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, drug charges, or driving while your license is invalid or suspended, you may have the right to get an occupational driver’s license (“ODL”). This will allow you to continue to drive during the suspension period for all essential household activities including work, school, picking up your children, and going to court hearings to name a few.
- Expungements / Non-Disclosures: If you need your record cleared, these may be your only options to prevent it from being released to the public.
Our Dallas DWI lawyers understand that sometimes people make mistakes, but if you have faced the consequences and changed your life, a criminal record can make it very difficult to get a fair shake. If you are eligible, we can file a Petition for Expunction to destroy or expunge the public record of a criminal case that was dismissed.
If you received deferred probation on certain offenses, the law now allows you to prevent the disclosure of your criminal records to the public after a set amount of time has passed, since your probation ended. If you do not qualify for an expunction to erase your criminal records we can examine whether you are eligible to file a Petition for Non-Disclosure.
Please contact Murray L. Bristol, a Dallas DWI lawyer with vast experience, if you have any questions regarding your case at (214) 880-9988, or if you prefer, contact us through this web site and he will call you back promptly and provide a free consultation.