Definietly a problem when a DPS lab has someone working for it who is willing to make inconsistent statements under oath!
The following two tabs change content below.
Murray L. Bristol
Latest posts by Murray L. Bristol (see all)
- DPS forensic scientist removed on DWI cases in North Texas - November 7, 2016
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend! No Refusal Weekend In North Texas! - May 30, 2016
- No refusal weekend! St. Patrick’s Day Weekend 2014 - March 17, 2016
- Dallas & Tarrant County to ramp up DWI enforcement next few weeks - November 14, 2013
- In Texas Blood warrants will be used more in DWI cases. - September 24, 2013