If you have been arrested for driving while intoxicated (DWI), or if you are under 21 and have been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), you need an experienced defense attorney on your side. You need someone who knows and understands the criminal justice system; someone who can explain your rights and then FIGHT for those rights. You need the kind of experience that Murray L. Bristol can bring to your case.
As a former Assistant District Attorney, Murray knows both sides of the courtroom. He understands how Dallas DWI cases are charged. He knows how the prosecution will present the facts, and he knows when there’s a good or weak case against you. Don’t lose your rights because an attorney told you to bargain. Murray will provide an aggressive drunk driving defense whenever possible, and sound legal counsel so you can make the best strategic decision about how to move forward on your DWI or DUI case.
Knowing the serious consequences associated with a DWI or DUI conviction on your record, Murray will take your case to trial if that is the only available option to try to keep your record clean. See his case results were he has obtained not guilty verdicts, reductions, and dismissals in cities across the Greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He focuses the majority of his criminal practice on the defense of drunk driving for everyday citizens, professionals and college students, including:
- DWI / DUI
- Expunction and Non-Disclosures – Charges are expunged (erased) from your record or not disclosed, so that they are no longer available to future employers or the public to view.
- Occupational Driver’s License – An occupational license is needed for driving to work and when essential household activities are necessary.
- Texas Driver’s License Suspension Hearing (ALR) – You only have 15 days from the date of an arrest to request a license suspension hearing. If you do nothing, your driver’s license will be suspended on the 40th day after your arrest.
Murray L. Bristol assists those charged with DWI
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- DWI with Child Passenger
- Driving While Intoxicated Under Alcohol
- Driving While Intoxicated Under Influence of Drugs (illegal or prescription)
- Drug Possession
- DWI Blood Warrant Test Cases
- DWI Breath Test Cases
- Felony DWI Cases
- Misdemeanor DWI Cases
- DWI with Serious Bodily Injury
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Public Intoxication (PI)
DWI cases occur on a regular basis, so whether you totally refused all tests, did the standardized field sobriety tests, agreed to a breath or blood test, or had a warrant granted to involuntarily remove a blood specimen, you need a Dallas DWI Attorney that understands the law, science, and all possible defenses. Therefore, if you would like to speak to Murray about an aggressive defense strategy, please contact us and he will get back to you promptly for a free consultation.
Call (214) 880-9988.
Murray L. Bristol was voted by attorneys in Texas as one of the best lawyers in Dallas, featured in D Magazine.
Definietly a problem when a DPS lab has someone working for it who is willing to make inconsistent statements under oath!
Dallas and Tarrant County to ramp up DWI enforcement next few weeks.
The holiday season is upon us and there will be lots of families and friends getting together to celebrate Thanksgiving in the Dallas & Fort Worth […]